Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: September 2003:
[linux-help] Re: new openssh exploit

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: new openssh exploit
From: Jeremy Johnstone <jsjohnst@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 Sep 2003 21:16:07 -0500

Anyone needed the latest version of OpenSSH (3.7p1) for RedHat 7.2/7.3
you can get them here:

http://www.rocketservers.net/openssh

I compiled them this morning from the latest sources. You can also grab
the SRPM from there if you like. It is slightly modified from the stock
spec in that the SRPM won't build the gnome-ssh-askpass by default. Not
all Linux hosts have the required headers to build that, so I disabled
it in the spec file by default. Of course you can always re-enable it if
you like.

Jeremy