Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: May 2003:
[linux-help] Re: Knowledge transfer org

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Knowledge transfer org
From: "Jonathan Hall" <flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 02:55:26 -0500

> Intro to the INTERNET/computers (for completely non-technical persons).

I have begun writing a cirriculum with a class like this in mind.  If I can
find it, that is... :)

Although I had my own (business) motive, I was planning to offer the class
free of charge.

If you think there's a possibility of collaborating here, just let me know.
I really don't know what you have in mind ultimately, and don't really know
if such a class still fits into my business plans or not, but if you have an
interest in talking, we can at least talk.

-- Jonathan