Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: July 2002:
[linux-help] Re: Display

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Display
From: "John Heffington" <john1982@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:11:54 -0500

The LCD did great in 800x600 except for pixel doubling, but when it goes to
1027x768 the screen centers it self in a box with a blck border. I would
stay in the 800x600 res, but the pixel doubling sux. I did try the generic
laptop LCD res @ 1027x768, but it did just te same as before. Odd????

Thanks!