Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: May 2002:
[linux-help] Re: Installing Red Hat 5.1

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Installing Red Hat 5.1
From: Dustin Decker <dustind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 09:11:41 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, D. Shane Robinson wrote:

> Sadly, your's was the most constructive reply. Know where I could get
> a copy cheap? I don't have internet access right now...

Bring me two blank CDs and I'll burn 'em for ya.
Dustin

--
I think that the message is very clear here: somewhere outside of and beyond
our universe is

universe -G 6.672e-11 -e 1.602e-19 -h 6.626e-34 -protonmass 1.673e-27....

and when he's finished typing out the command line, his right pinky hesitates
above the ENTER
key for an aeon or two, wondering what's going to happen; then down it
comes--and the WHACK
you hear is another Big Bang.

Neal Stephenson - "In the beginning was the command line"