Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: January 2002:
[linux-help] Linux Printing and "Typesetting"

To: Linux ACLUG Help <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Linux Printing and "Typesetting"
From: Lars von dem Ast <mrprenzl@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:06:00 -0600

I'd like to know about such things as doing documents with Tex/Latex and or
troff etc. I've seen .ps files that look great, as well as Tex stuff, but I
don't know where to begin with Linux "typesetting". Also, can a good, cheap
HP inkjet do Linux printing of these sorts of files like .ps and .dvi etc.?

Lb