Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: October 2001:
[linux-help] LDAP

To: "'linux-help@xxxxxxxxx'" <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] LDAP
From: Marcus Merchant <Marcus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 20:14:31 -0700

Hello,
I am trying to get LDAP and PAM working to allow a Linux machine to pass
authentication of users to pass through to a windows 2000 domain controller
using active directory.  I can use an LDAP client and see the Users list but
cannot get it to pass the user authentication through.  I do not want to
have to create identical users on the Linux machine, rather have it use the
user list in Active Directory.  Any information would help
Thanks
Marcus