Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: July 2001:
[linux-help] Re: Kernel stuff---The Big Picture

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Kernel stuff---The Big Picture
From: Bruce Bales <bbales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 15:55:47 -0500

Nathan,
If you only want a firewall and are not just wanting to do it yourself,
I recommend the Frazierwall (frazierwall.com).  It doesn't require a
hard drive or debian or redhat; just a flex disk and 16M of memory.  And
it's free.

The principals and laws that regulate the universe and underlie all
knowledge and reality specify that any linux kernel should support a
firewall without recompiling.

bruce