Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: June 2001:
[linux-help] No keyboard-mouse

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] No keyboard-mouse
From: Marc Bachman <mbachman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 12:43:05 -0500

I cannot seem to install RH 7.- so that my keyboard and mouse will work.
I have an
AT board and a generic keyboard but my mouse is a newer Logitech optical
mouse.  What is strange is that the mouse and keyboard work fine during
the install but when I get to the KDE login screen, nothing works and I
have to shut the computer off, and that messes linux up. Red Hat support
doesn't have a section on how to fix this that I have seen, and I don't
know how to get to the files to edit them
to see if I can fix the problem,or at least see the problem to ask how
to fix it. Thanks in advance for help

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!