Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: May 2001:
[linux-help] new distro for newbie

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] new distro for newbie
From: Marc Bachman <mbachman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 19:50:15 -0700

OK...that's not a yell.
Is there anyone who would provide me under any circumstances with
Mandrake 8 ( or Debian or SuSe or Rh ) latest copy CDs? I thought I
should see what I like before investing this time. The first time I
bought corel in the dark. That was a bad move. So I might as well tell
you also that I'm looking for networking, command line and gui features
that really work. I'm trying to wean my wife off M$ so I need something
that she might feel at home with. Might not get this all in one place,
but I thought I'd ask.