Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: May 2001:
[linux-help] Re: Q-mail

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Q-mail
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 11:31:12 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 9 May 2001, yahoo wrote:

> Thanks for your quick repply and I want to know what has more feature
> and also which handles more user accounts with out a problem what I
> normally use is send mail and I have never used this Qmial and thats
> why I want to know which one is better and which has more useful
> features

As the administrator of a mailing list server (which uses sendmail) I
think Qmail is evil.  It's error messages are useless and deviate from the
machine-parsable standard, making it very difficult for a piece of
software to figure out why messages have bounced from other sites.

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
This is my sig file.  Is it not nifty?  Worship the sig!