Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: April 2001:
[linux-help] Re: Installation & configuration of display driver in Linux

To: "'linux-help@xxxxxxxxx'" <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Installation & configuration of display driver in Linux 6.0
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 02:54:23 -0500

I fought with this already.  The version of redhat "respin" will recognize
the 82810 intel chip set, automatically.  If you do not feel like going to
the saturday sale to buy a copy, go to www.intel.com and pick the
downloads, and look up your chipset, then go to linux drivers and follow
the instructions.  They are very well written, PRINT THEM OUT@!, then
follow them to the letter, and you will be up and running.

Good Luck, (it 'taint too bad, less than an hour after download)
MIke