Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: April 2001:
[linux-help] Re: help..

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: help..
From: "Sudharsha" <adithya@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 06:48:16 +0600

Hi,
Tell me more details about it.
What is your gaitway machine running is it Linux BSD Sun ?????
Tell me the network card that you are using.
Some times this pci realteak cards are bit of a nusons,
there is this packeetloss story sometimes which I have encounterd then I
will change the card and see.
Any way tell me about your machine more specificaly pls.
Give me your personal email add too.