Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: March 2001:
[linux-help] Re: Return errors on mount

To: "'linux-help@xxxxxxxxx'" <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Return errors on mount
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 00:23:15 -0600

If you are using xwindows-go to system menu, and click on linuxconfigure,
and go to other file systems, and see if it still matches your file system,
 did you compress the windoz drive?  Look and see if you have vfat
selected.

If you are not using xwindows, then you will have to get one of the ones
who knows the text system.  I am learning that still.

Mike