Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: March 2001:
[linux-help] Re: help..

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: help..
From: Weqaar Ali Janjua <wxjanjua@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 09:04:46 -0600

Passwd protect lilo, u can use the following lines in lilo.conf :
restricted
password=your_password
timeout=00 (optional -- be careful when u use it, u wont be able to issue
commands on lilo prompt with that)

be sure to "chmod 600 /etc/lilo.conf" and "/sbin/lilo -v"

Hope this helps.
I'm trying to look into your LAN Machine machine problem, tell me did u try to
bind traceroute to some interface and then trace your route????
Regards,
Weqaar Ali Janjua
B.S.CE WSU