Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: February 2001:
[linux-help] pgp

To: ACLUG <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] pgp
From: "John M. Resler" <jmresler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 15:12:42 -0600

 I am using gnupg (gpg). I have seen many pgp signatures at the end of
messages but they're all in printable characters,
(it seems). I have generated my key and have a pubring.pgp file and a
secring.pgp file. The man pages indicate the pubring.pgp
contains my public key. They do not however indicate how I can attach my
pubring key to a message for encrypted responses.
Can anyone explain  how I can attach that key when it is in non-printable
characters? I definitely don't know enough about encryption.

Thx.

-John --  -----------------------nonsense begins
here--------------------------- Under any conditions, anywhere, whatever you
are doing, there is some ordinance under which you can be booked.

-- Robert D. Sprecht, Rand Corp. America Online Instant Messenger Contact
Name : jmresler99