Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: January 2001:
[linux-help] Re: Two questions: That timestamp trick with Emacs & What

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Two questions: That timestamp trick with Emacs & What should I know/do with my RH 7.0
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:42:22 -0600

Lars von dem Ast wrote:

> Does anybody know that timestamp trick with Emacs that automatically
> updates a timestamp line in your code's comments? Also, I've recently
> heard of some problems with RH 7.0. Can somebody tell me what I should
> know/do about a new RH 7.0 install. I saw some posts about glibc and all
> and was confused....

in html mode the following inserts the last modified time:

<!-- hhmts start -->
<!-- hhmts end -->

it should work for all emacs's as long as the html-helper-mode is
installed.
For anyother type I don't know

--
Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC

                -- Agent Smith and Morpheus, "The Matrix"