Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: January 2001:
[linux-help] Re: Updating glibc on RedHat 7

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Updating glibc on RedHat 7
From: james l <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 18:07:09 -0600

Use this:
             rpm -ivh glibc-2.2-12.i386.rpm glibc-common-2.2-12.i386.rpm
It sees that both are being installed and ignores any inter-dependancys. My
opinion is that that is a rather stupid thing to do (rpm1 depends on rpm2
which depends on rpm1)

jl

Anyone an expert electrical engineer or have more hands on experence than me
with basic electronics, because in "fixing" my ti-83 I got some soder in the
wrong place, and messed it up even more. (I did get the other thing fixed)
Now I am trying to figure out what goes to what on the main board.

--
If you get multiple copies, delete them, or go fix kmail on alphas ;)