Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: November 2000:
[linux-help] Re: (no subject)

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: (no subject)
From: Tom Hull <thull@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 12:32:50 -0600

These messages are being generated from the FAT read code -- i.e.,
they occur when trying to read a DOS FAT partition. Most likely you
just have an improperly formatted floppy disk. You may even have
popped the floppy without umounting it. The low sector numbers
are also a hint that a floppy disk is involved.

--
/*
 *  Tom Hull * thull@xxxxxxxxxxx * http://www.ocston.org/~thull/