Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: September 2000:
[linux-help] Re: Potato install

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Potato install
From: Curtis Hawthorne <cghawthorne@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 08:48:04 -0700 (PDT)

For your partitioning question:

I did exactly the same thing with my SparcStation 2 (2
411MB Hard drives).  What I did is create two
partitions "/", which went on the first hard drive and
"/home", which went on the second hard drive.  Then I
told Samba to share the directory /home/samba and also
give users access to their individual home directories
when they are logged in.  It's worked great for
several months now.

http://tmp2.complete.org/cgi-bin/listargate-aclug.cgi