Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: August 2000:
[linux-help] Re: RR set for dhcp

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: RR set for dhcp
From: John Reinke <jmreinke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 23:23:48 -0500

www.linuxdoc.org - this is a good place to visit for most problems (after
man pages or info).

There is a Cable Modem HOWTO, and there are other sites specifically for
RR. Depending on how you have things set up, you might want to use IP
Masqerading, too. I run my cable service (not RR) into my Linux box, and
then out a second NIC to my hub via IP Masq, and my entire network (all
OSs) are online.

I think Jonathan Hall led a ACLUG meeting about networking and put
documentation at the site that might help with the networking.

john