Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: August 2000:
[linux-help] RR set for dhcp

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] RR set for dhcp
From: Craig Terhune <cterhune@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 21:58:20 -0500

I have one linux box that works very well with RR. The problem is when I try to
run it through a hub with one sys. hooked up the performance is very poor
(Phone modem poor). It reacts the same way with both of them hooked up. I have
checked out all my cables and two different hubs. Does anyone have a site I can
go to and read up on the proper way to set it up. Original I did just as the
Suse manual said and it worked prefect but this was with just one sys. online.
Something is slowing me down to crawl while downloading and I don't have a clue
HELP!!!!