Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: June 2000:
[linux-help] Re: storing files on windows partition

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: storing files on windows partition
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:44:11 -0500

If there's really enough interest to spend more time, then I have no problem
with us going over it again. In fact, if there's any other recent (or maybe
not so recent) presentation that people would like to see more on, please
feel free to speak up.  We're always on the lookout for ideas and someone to
present them.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx