Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: May 2000:
[linux-help] Re: I want your idea.

To: linux-help <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: I want your idea.
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 14:22:05 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 14 May 2000, Wang Min wrote:

> system to Linux, but we have to make the MPEG-1 chip drived on
> Linux,that is, we have to re-write the Mpeg-1 encoder driver which is
> really hard for us.

While the Open Source movement is a great thing, I think if you lack the
in-house expertise, hire it or outsource.  Don't go asking around for free
advice on how to build your commercial product... if you're going to make
money off of the advice, pay for it.

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Hey, you work at McDonalds, you can afford it!