Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: April 2000:
[linux-help] Re: enlightenment

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: enlightenment
From: glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 00:28:16 -0500 (CDT)

go thru the different settings menus...  in one of those will mention
icons...  make sure icons (or miniwindows) are enabled, then they will
minimize / iconify to the lower left-hand corner if i remember right...
also e-conf is a nice app you may want to look into...

gLaNDix

On  3 Apr, phrostie wrote:
> I just started using enlightenment (starenli).
> i like it but there are a few things that i don't seem to
> understand.
>
> when you iconify a window where does it go and how do you
> get it back?
> on the startrek theme (starenli) how do you edit the
> function wheel?
> how do you edit the main menu?
>

> --
> phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Oh I've slipped the surly bonds of dos
> and danced the skies on LINUX silvered wings.
> http://www.cottagesoft.com/~phrostie/cad-tastrafy

<<<Linux lloydix 2.2.14 #1 Sat Jan 22 04:29:13 CST 2000 i586 unknown>>>

Marge:  Homer, couldn't we pawn my engagement ring instead?

Homer:  Now, I appreciate that, honey, but we need
        one hundred and fifty dollars here.

                   There's No Disgrace Like Home