Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: March 2000:
[linux-help] How to get DHCP with firewall.

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] How to get DHCP with firewall.
From: "Hector M Banda" <hector@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 12:39:19 -0800

Hi all,
I'm looking to the right way of doing DHCP on my network using firewall with
2 nic's. I need to configure my DHCP just to listen to one card because on
my network there is an NT server setup as DHCP.
can someone help me in getting this thing done?

        Let's say:

        eth0 = Is the one connected to the INTERNET and LAN
        eth1 = Is the one where I'm trying to setup the firewall.
        192.168.1.2 - 192.168.1.250 is my range for my IPno's.

What would it be my DHCP.conf file?

Thanks,

Hector M Banda
Senior Computer Programmer