Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm: September 2000:
Re: 49g cable vendor

To: hpcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 49g cable vendor
From: Irl_W_Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 10:12:43 -0400

---------------------- Forwarded by Irl W Smith/RES/Raytheon/US on 09/07/2000
10:09 ---------------------------

From: Irl W Smith on 09/07/2000 10:11

To:   "RAFAEL HUAPAYA" <raffoh@xxxxxxxxxx> @ RAYTHEON
cc:
Subject:  Re: 49g cable vendor  (Document link: Database 'Irl W Smith', View
      '($Sent)')

(I hope you can read English; I can somewhat understand Spanish but cannot
write.)
Vendor of cable and software (especially for 48; make sure you get the right
cable because the 48 uses a cable with only 4 pins on the calculator end, and
the 49 is different):

da Vinci Technologies Group, Inc.
1600 SW Western Blvd, Suite 250
Corvallis, OR 97333 USA