Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm: June 2000:
enhancements to HPCOMM

To: "hpcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <hpcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: enhancements to HPCOMM
From: "José Alberto Novais Machado" <jose-a-machado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:39:44 +0100

When I bought the HP48GX, it give with the connection kit and the
TRANSFILE WIN48 program. This program has a feature that allows we to
enter programs (it's prepared to USER-RPL syntax, with systax color,
like visual basic), texts (strings) and send it to the hp48. Why not
make a similar editor built-in in the HPComm 3.0r4. It may be good a
painter program, and a library manager (filer style).