Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm: April 2000:
[ntpug] Re: PalmGear, NTPUG/DFWPUG.

To: <ntpug@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ntpug] Re: PalmGear, NTPUG/DFWPUG.
From: "Robert Cortopassi" <cortopar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:34:15 -0500

See, Austin... I told you I'd get 'em in.  : )

As to joining forces, it would certainly make sense.  We need to find out
what their vision and charters are, as well as who would manage the group
collectively before making a decision (IMHO).
--
Robert Cortopassi
Sales Manager, Texas/Oklahoma

(214) 905-1066