Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm: March 2000:
[ntpug] Re: Website

To: ntpug@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ntpug] Re: Website
From: Austin Hair <crosus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:12:34 -0600 (EST)

That's actually a copyright on the page (as it specifically said), and it
applies only to the written material itself, which is legally copyrighted
(while not registered) as a published intelectual work.  A trademark would
be illegal, but the copyright notice holds (though not necessarily in
court). =)

- Austin Hair (Crosus)
  Founder, NTPUG