Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm: March 2000:
[ntpug] Website

To: ntpug@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ntpug] Website
From: Austin Hair <crosus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:16:59 -0600 (EST)

I've put this off long enough, and while I was doing a site myself, I've
decided I don't have the time to maintain a decent website full time
(actually, I had a pretty good idea of this, but figured I'd be able to at
least stick up some quick and dirty site to be built off).  If anyone (OK,
so there's three people total on this list, couting myself... rephrase -
if either of you ;)) would be willing to create and maintain a website, or
know of anyone who would, then let me know.  ATM I've got a simple page at
http://www.naptech.yi.org/~ntpug (my box), and would be willing to give
someone the ftp/shell pass until a more suitable (and permanent) host is
found.  Bringing up that subject, I'm going to see about getting someone
(perhaps myself) to sponsor a domain name and perhaps a mew host site...
if you know of anyone who could help with that, let me know as well.  A
website, once publicized, will do more than anything else to help get our
membership up and going in the beginning, so I'm wanting to do this ASAP.
Thanks.

- Austin Hair (Crosus)
  Founder, NTPUG (hmm... gotta think up some nifty title ;))