Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm: November 1999:
hpcomm problem...

To: hpcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: hpcomm problem...
From: Karlan Schneider <kschneid@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 20:30:18 -0700

I've been trying to use HPComm to connect to my 49g, and it won't even
see the calculator.. I built a cable from a 48g to db9-f cable (from
HP).. I can get HPComm to talk to the 48g with the 10 pin to 4 pin
adapter that comes with the 49g.  So, I know the cable works, it's just
that HPComm only allows the 48g to be selected from the comm settings in
the calculator menu.  The type box is all greyed out and not accessible
to change.   Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thank you,

    Karlan Schneider