Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm: October 1999:
Re: HPCOMM 3.0r2

To: Dago@concentric.NO_SPAM.net
Subject: Re: HPCOMM 3.0r2
From: Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 14:51:50 +1000

Hi David,

Dago wrote:

> FYI: Just downloaded and installed the latest HPCOMM 3.0r2 and had
> some wierd things happen, first with 4 directories named
> "ABC,TEST,MISC,BACK"
> only 3 of them show up and on of those shows up empty. The old HPLINK
> see's everything correctly.

Someone else had this problem before on a 48-series calc, but we've
not been able to duplicate it.  We are very interested in finding
and fixing it.  Please subscribe to the hpcomm-devel mailing list
and send your problem there, and we can start working on it.

  http://www.hpcomm.org/lists.html

> Also turn off then on the toolbar and it
> comes back where you can see the desktop through it.
> Any one else seen this ?

This is very probably related to a faulty DLL shipped with Windows,
especially Win95.  Try this:

  http://www.hpcomm.org/comctl32.html

If this doesn't fix the problem, let us know on the hpcomm-devel
mailing list.

Regards,

Mitch.
--