Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: hpcomm-dev: April 2000:
HPComm3.0r3 Bug: PC Icons don't refresh

To: hpcomm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HPComm3.0r3 Bug: PC Icons don't refresh
From: Irl_W_Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:49:39 -0400

After I drag a file to the PC, I usually add the ".txt" extension so it
will automatically open Notepad to view its text. In a normal (hah) Windows
directory view, if I change (or add) a file's extension (e.g., ".txt"), the
displayed icon changes accordingly. Not in the PC-directory panel of
HPComm; it retains a generic Windows-flag icon. However, at least if I
double-click on a file so re-named the correct application does open.