[gopher] Re: Gopher Markup

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Gopher Markup
From: Freddy Cruger <freddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 23:42:36 +0200

I think it's more correctly to tell about questions, not problems now.
First, I wanted to have users' gopher homepages stored in their home
subdirectories  - I called that in my case public_gopher, after examples
of public_html and public_ftp. However, for that I had to disabled
chroot in pygopherd config, which is not so good for the system
security. Is it possible to have both at the same time in any way -
chroot and gopher homepages stored in users home folders'
subdirectories? And is it possible with Apache, if I may ask?
Second, did I understand it correctly that links on a server always
begin with the type of the target as kind of parent directory, kind of
"server.tld/type/paht"?
Thanks in advance.

=D0=92 =D0=9F=D0=BD=D0=B4, 10/08/2009 =D0=B2 20:29 -0500, Benn Newman =D0=
=BF=D0=B8=D1=88=D0=B5=D1=82: