[gopher] Re: Line length requirements

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Line length requirements
From: Philipp Schafft <lion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 02:54:22 +0200

reflum,
On Sun, 2009-08-09 at 18:23 -0500, Brian Koontz wrote:
> A quick check of the relevant RFCs indicates there appears to be no
> requirements for a minimum text line length displayed by a gopher
> client (or that a given length is expected from a gopher server).
>
> So would it be appropriate to create gopher output optimized, say, for
> viewing on a smartphone device?

Intresting question, but here are two I think which may be intresting
too:

0) is there a maximum lion length in the RFC or any related RFCs?
1) are there any smartphones or simular devices abled to view a gopher
site?

--
Philipp.
 (Rah of PH2)

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part