Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: May 2009:
[gopher] only2clicks.com

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] only2clicks.com
From: Peter Tynan <happy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 02:50:13 +0100

It is nice to find a service that allows links to gopher sites so I
thought I would share...

I've recently be having a play with the on-line bookmarking service
provided by only2clicks.com and much to my surprise it allows gopher
links. So you can see what I'm talking about I've made my FOSS folder
public at http://www.only2clicks.com/pages/frood/221744 - if you visit
you will notice a working link to the Floodgap gopher server (not the
http proxy).

It does not automatically import an image for gopher links but it does
have a facility to upload your own images.

Peter

--
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your

gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/11/users/happy