Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: February 2009:
[gopher] OverbiteFF theme

To: Gopher maillist <gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gopher] OverbiteFF theme
From: NIR IMUTNAPIŠTIM <imutnapistim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 00:53:24 +0300

After creation my own skin for OverbiteFF the question appeared: How can
I package it for sharing with others (my friends for example)? Must it
be packaged as ZIP file and user will unpack it by himself or it must be
packaged as XPI file? If it must be packaged as XPI file, what kind of
information will contain chrome.manifest? I wrote:

skin overbiteff LOR-like/0.1 gopherchrome/

but it was installed somwhere else, not in user's profile directory. :(

P. S.: I'm also accept suggestions of my grammar corrections. :)
---
NIR