Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2009:
[gopher] Scripts in pygopherd

To: Gopher maillist <gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gopher] Scripts in pygopherd
From: NIR IMUTNAPIŠTIM <imutnapistim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 00:19:26 +0300

Hello,

I'm experiencing problems with scripts in pygopherd (Debian Etch Linux).
Can anybody post working configuration file, please? I can't force any
script to run and can't figure out roots of the problem.
---
Best regards,
NIR

(I also want to hear suggestions of my spelling correction. :) E-mail is
remaining the same.)