Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: January 2009:
[gopher] Re: UI suggestions for Overbite 1.2

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: UI suggestions for Overbite 1.2
From: "Matjaž Mešnjak" <matjaz85@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 19:23:02 +0100

That's nice to hear. How far do you plan to take Gopher+ support? What
is actually worth supporting? I could only find one server that
supports (workable) ASK forms and only one server that supports
multi-view (both on iubio.bio.indiana.edu Are there more? I would be
specially interested in servers with ASK forms :-) ) Still I think
full support for Gopher+ is nice to have so in my client I will add
it.