[gopher] Re: Gopher-dev

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Gopher-dev
From: Nicholas Shanks <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:32:06 +0200

On 11 Aug 2008, at 9:51 pm, John Goerzen wrote:
> Cameron Kaiser wrote:
>>> I can appreciate where you're coming from.  However, as you've
>>> stated,
>>> this list has generally been pretty low volume and often the posts
>>> are of mutual interest to both developers and operators/users.
>>> Perhaps
>>> we could just adopt a voluntary Subject line "GO4DEV" word
>>> subscribers
>>> can filter on if they so wish?

I would suggest just a "Dev: " subject prefix rather than GO4DEV,
because it is much easier on the eyes and avoids repetition since the
email is already filed in my gopher mailbox.

> Also, I would be willing to set up a gopher-dev lists in
> lists.complete.org if people wish it.  If people don't wish it, that
> is
> fine to.

I'd vote for one list to bind us all.

Mark, I don't mean to sound rude or obnoxious, but you know you don't
have to read the emails if they turn you off :-)

â?? Nicholas Shanks, age 27â??.
gopher://go.nickshanks.com/

-- Type: application/pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s