Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: July 2008:
[gopher] Re: gopherchan!

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: gopherchan!
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 05:46:50 -0700 (PDT)

> On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 12:50:48PM +0100, Luke Ingerson wrote:
> > As I'm at work I'm using the Floodgap proxy to view this and whenever I
> > click on a thread it says has X number of replies I end up just seeing 1
> > post.  Any ideas why?  Is it just due to the proxy?
>  The floodgap proxy doesn't seem to like my infolines. I don't know
> why.. Other clients I have tried seemed to work well in general.
>

>  ..now I changed the "fake fields" to be fake,(NULL),0 instead of -,-,-
>  - and the proxy works.

Never mind, I found the problem. The proxy was expecting a numeric port.
See if you still get the same problem.

One other note though -- most of the images are using g item type, although
they are not gifs. Perhaps use I instead?

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- MOVIE IDEA: Raiders of the Lost E-mail Signature ---------------------------