Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: July 2008:
[gopher] Call for Reviewers

Subject: [gopher] Call for Reviewers
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:21:27 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings:

Several of the recent newsgroup articles have again referenced Gopher Clients,
and mentioned that we don't know exactly what all the older Clients are capable
of.  So, I am asking for volunteers to write comprehensive reviews of these
older Clients (there aren't that many).  Almost all can be found in
gopher://home.jumpjet.info/11\Begin_Here\Clients

I have already started the process by placing on JumpJet all the reviews of
Gopher Clients that I could find on the Internet.  Most were for Windows 3.1
clients, such as HGopher
gopher://home.jumpjet.info/00\Begin_Here\Clients\Windows_3x\HGopher\Review.txt

So... Who wants to volunteer, and (to reduce duplication of effort) what Client
are you volunteering to download, test, and review?