Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: July 2008:
[gopher] Re: The WELL's Gopher server is closed

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: The WELL's Gopher server is closed
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 14:39:02 -0700 (PDT)

> > Avery, what is your gopher's hostname? I don't have it in the Overbite
> > tester credit list.
>
> Oops! It's gopher.shii.org.

Thanks. I'll add it into the next build. I apologize for the omission.

> Also, I was browsing through the WELL's
> menus and there seems to be a lot of data there; it might exceed my
> disk quota, and I welcome anyone else who'd like to mirror it.

I'll look at it later and determine, but if someone else has space to burn,
go for it.

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- If you don't have a nasty obituary you probably didn't matter. -- F. Dyson -