Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: July 2008:
[gopher] Re: meta: item types, etc.

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: meta: item types, etc.
From: JumpJet Mailbox <jumpjetinfo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 08:00:06 -0700 (PDT)

There is only 1 Gopher Server program for Windows Platforms.  It is NOT Gopher
+.  Once someone writes an alternative Windows Gopher Server that IS Gopher +,
this might be a possiblility.

Note:  Gopher + is only a --PROPOSED-- extension to Gopher.  It may NOT be the
best proposal, especially when considering the cabalilities of modern personal
computers.