Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: May 2008:
[gopher] Re: one more call for translators

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: one more call for translators
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 05:34:07 -0700 (PDT)

> And I could do Spanish, Cameron
> Just send me the text you want to translate, remember I haven=B4t=20
> Internet, so a can not download from the Network

Actually, Spanish is covered -- I had a friend do it for me, y hablo
sufficientemente bien para chequear que dice lo que quiero decir :) (he's
a little more up to date on the technical vocabulary which is why I didn't
do it myself, and I'm not a native speaker either).

But I appreciate it!

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- Burglar alarms: For the man who has everything! ----------------------------