Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: May 2008:
[gopher] Re: get binary files using gopher server

To: <gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gopher] Re: get binary files using gopher server
From: "Jorge Pinckney" <jorgep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 22:53:05 -0400

No, Avery, I mean in my last message: I haven=B4t Internet, I can not dow=
nload=20
binary files from Internet directly, because I just have mail service, so=
 I=20
need a gopher server (or any else with similar function) to get them, via=
=20
email only
Example gopher server: gopher@.... or gophermail@... and after, introduci=
ng=20
commands in the body of the message or wrinting them in the Subject
I am  subscribed to Accmail and I was using www4... servers to get binary=
=20
files, but they don=B4t work since January 2008. That=B4s the rason what =
I am=20
looking for another server, instead www4...
Do you understand now?
Hugs and blessings
Jorge Pinckney

----- Original Message -----=20