Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: April 2008:
[gopher] Re: Link to local file?

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Link to local file?
From: David Meyer <papa@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 02:59:36 +0900

Thanks, John.

+ was the trick I was looking for, and that whole References
directory is a great resource.

By the way, I found an interesting text on gopherspace
constructions:

ftp://ftp.more.net/pub/docs/Archive_docs/gobuild.txt

There are a few other gopher-related documents in the same
directory, none of which I can find in Veronica-2. Would it be
worth contacting the author (via her 14-year-old e-mail address)
for permission to copy these into Gopherspace?