Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: December 2007:
[gopher] Re: Correction: OLPC XO-1 Gopher support

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: Correction: OLPC XO-1 Gopher support
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 09:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Stegozor sent me a screenshot, and I confirmed on my own copy of Firefox 3b2,
that item type 7 support is still in Core (so the problem with Veronica-2 is
undoubtedly an issue with the limited version of XULRunner on the XO-1).

I'm going to do a few more experiments to see if I can isolate where the
problem lies, and then file a trouble ticket with OLPC.

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- Some days you're the bug, and some days you're the windshield. -------------