Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: December 2007:
[gopher] Re: The Gopher Statistics Project

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: The Gopher Statistics Project
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 16:25:46 -0800 (PST)

>   It would be interesting if you privately emailed those top 7 Gopher
> Wranglers, so they knew who they were and where they ranked; so they could
> then discuss amongst themselves AS A TEAM how they can make Gopherspace
> even more inviting to Proxy surfers.

I'd have to think about this. Plus, keep in mind that what gets accessed
frequently through the proxy may not be what is actually most accessed in
Gopherspace.

The idea is not without merit, I just have to consider the ramifications
(especially since the statistics should still be considered embryonic).

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxx
-- "Kirk to Enterprise: beam down yeoman Rand and a six-pack." ----------------