Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: gopher: December 2007:
[gopher] Re: The Gopher Statistics Project

To: gopher@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gopher] Re: The Gopher Statistics Project
From: Maurice McCarthy <maurice.mccarthy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 11:36:50 +0000

Hi

I've just installed grml (http://grml.org/) a debian unstable flavour, and when
I launched:-

forg gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/1/gstats

I got this warning:

 % /usr/lib/python2.4/xmllib.py:9: DeprecationWarning: The xmllib module is
obsolete.  Use xml.sax
instead.
  warnings.warn("The xmllib module is obsolete.  Use xml.sax instead.",
DeprecationWarning)
Starting the FORG
Starting program with "gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/1/gstats";
Previously had 14 keys
****Successfully loaded options from disk.

At first pass the statistics looks impressive. When I've read more carefully
I'll see if I have any
constructive comment.

Regards to all
Moss